Designed to perfection, the WideWheel is the best all-round electric scooter for commute & play
- 2019 Model - improved throttle for smoother acceleration, added battery voltage display, improved folding mechanism (folding screw will not come out)
- Powerful and Fast - the one or two electric motors have a max output of 800W each for thrilling acceleration and speeds up to 25mph
- Hill Climbing Torque - the dual motor model will climb any hill and has been proven on the steep streets of San Francisco.
- Long range - the high efficiency Li-ion battery delivers a realistic 20 mile range
- Comfortable - the ultra-wide wheels in combination with front and rear suspension deliver the most comfortable ride any scooter can offer
- Stylish and durable - the manufacturer's cutting edge die casting method without welding delivers high durability, quality and a seamless appearance
Available in two variants: with a single 500W motor with 8.8Ah battery and dual (front and rear) 500W motors with a 13.2Ah battery.
2019 WideWheel Upgrades
Following lots of feedback on the previous version, we are bringing you the new and improved WideWheel
Quickly running in somewhere and concerned someone will ride away? Just remove the key and your WideWheel will turn off. It cannot be turned on without the key.
The upgraded throttle delivers much smoother acceleration without the jerkiness of the previous model. Ride at walking speed or go full speed.
Better Battery Control
Live and accurate display of current battery voltage so you can better judge your WideWheel's charging status and overall battery health.
Improved Folding Mechanism
The tightly fitting, zero rattle folding mechanism has been upgraded so that the screw stays in place no matter how much you turn.
Engineered to Perfection
Lightweight aluminum alloy construction - easy maintenance at home - ultimate riding comfort
"Hilariously Powerful and Fun"
"I’ve ridden a ton of electric scooters, but I’ve never ridden anything quite like the Mercane WideWheel electric scooter from FluidFreeRide. With dual 500 W motors (that are almost certainly each putting out closer to 1000 W), dual front and rear suspension, crazy acceleration and high top speed, this scooter is just too much fun!"
Micah Toll, Writer Electrek.co, Full Product Review, February 2019 - Learn more...
"There is a lot to like about WideWheel. It provides a speedy yet comfortable ride, with a range of up to 20 miles and top speeds of 25mph. Additionally, the scooter is pretty well-priced thanks to the pre-order discount and it comes with a 90-day warranty."
Gadget Flow, Product Review, October 2018 - Learn more...